#Reuse: 7 genius things to do with your used tea bags
Well… not quite. While you may not relish the idea of using the same bag to brew more than one cup of tea, there are still plenty of other uses for those little packets of damp tea leaves.
Below are the 7 ways of reusing old tea bags and yes you will surely like these ideas:
1# Feed Your Garden: Rebrew used bags in a bucket of water and use the resulting weak tea to water your plants and protect them from fungal infections.
Alternately, open up used tea bags and sprinkle the damp leaves around the base of your plants to fertilize the soil and deter garden pests like mice. You can also add previously-brewed tea bags to your compost pile for a boost of nutrients.
2# Deodorizing Hand Scrub: After handling foods like garlic, onions, and fish use pre-brewed tea bags to scrub your hands and remove those lingering scents.
3# Neutralize Household Odors: Used tea is also great for removing lingering odors from your home. Mix dried used tea leaves into cat litter. Store pre-brewed tea bags in the refrigerator to keep it smelling fresh.
Drop a few dry used tea bags into the bottom of your trash bins to neutralize bad smells before they can escape into your kitchen. These are just a few examples, but the possibilities are endless.
4# DIY Air Freshener: Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to dry used tea bags to create air fresheners for your home, office, or vehicle. Since most tea bags come with a string built in, hanging them is a snap.
Once the oil wears off, simply add a few more drops to refresh. Also, because tea leaves absorb odors, these creative homemade air fresheners will work double-time to keep your living areas smelling great!
5# Dye Paper and Cloth: Steep used tea bags and use the weak tea water to turn boring white paper into sepia-toned, antique parchment. Or use weak tea made from pre-brewed bags to dye white cloth in shades of warm brown, orange, or pale green.
6# Antioxidant Bath: Tea leaves contain antioxidants, bathing in warm water steeped with pre-brewed tea bags is great for your skin. Either hang the used bags over the faucet and let the water run through them as you fill your bath.
As an added bonus, use fragrant tea like Jasmine for an aromatherapy experience or try pre-brewed Chamomile tea to relax your whole body while you bathe.
7# Eliminate Bad Breath: Use twice-brewed tea to make an all-natural breath-freshening mouthwash. Simply brew up some weak tea using your used tea bags
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021