PTI will make Pakistan great again, says Imran Khan
"We will not allow anyone to loot the nation's wealth. We have to assure the masses that their money is being spent in the right way," he said.
"I collect Rs. 9 billion in donations for Shaukat Khan Memorial Cancer Hospital yearly," Khan said.
PTI chief said that Nawaz Sharif’s ideology was to ‘come into power and loot money.’
Taking a jibe at the former premier during a rally here, the PTI chief said that his philosophy is to rig elections, bribe returning officers and team up with the ministers who possess Iqama.
While talking about Nawaz Sharif, Imran asked the former prime minister not to compare himself with him but with ‘Sultana Daku’, a real-life dacoit who terrorized central India during the twenties of the last century, or with Philippines’ Marcos or late Gaddafi.
He said that Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal was used to lie in a "decent way", adding that he also holds iqama.
Khan said that nations that learn from history always prosper and are able to stand on their feet.
“We will invest first on the people, then on the metro and other underpasses,” remarked the PTI chief, taking aim at the recent unveiling of development projects in Punjab.
He said Pakistan will turn into a country where foreign graduates will come for job opportunities.
“This country will become exemplary,” he said. The PTI chief further said that the country will turn into a tourist heaven similar to Switzerland.
Prior to the start of the rally, the crowd jostled with each other in an attempt to get closer to the stage. The mismanagement delayed the start of the event.
Ahead of the party chairman's visit, the city was decorated with party flags, banners by the local party leadership, especially on the road going towards the Jalsa venue, Sports Complex.
Party leaders and workers from the district and nearby areas gathered to attend the public gathering today. Workers came to the venue in small rallies.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022