Ayesha Gulalai to contest election against Imran Khan
Addressing a press conference at Lahore Press Club here Monday, Gulalai said, “I don’t need a ticket of any party for contesting elections. I will announce my future course of action in three to four months.”
Earlier, the estranged PTI MNA Ayesha Gulalai had been hinted at forming a splinter group of disgruntled members of the party. “The people who Imran Khan tried to get out of his way are ready to carry the party forward under my leadership,” she said.
She had maintained that some PTI MNAs and MPAs were in touch with her for this purpose.
On August this year, Gulalai had accused the PTI chief and his 'gang' of sending 'lewd' text messages to women workers, saying they were constantly harassed within the party.
According to the disgruntled lawmaker, victims of harassment in Pakistan were not listened to unless they commit suicide or take a similar adverse step to get themselves noticed.
- PM Shehbaz hails security forces for protecting people lives during ...08:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Armed robbers rape teenage girl in front of father in Pattoki07:44 PM | 26 May, 2022
- No-trust motion against Balochistan CM Bizenjo ends in a flop show06:54 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022