Progress on CPEC construction satisfactory: China
Addressing news briefing in Beijing, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lu Kang said most projects have entered the implementation stage under the agreement with Pakistan.
He said to build the Corridor is an important consensus between leaders of the two countries.
About Pakistan's measures to ensure the security of Chinese personnel in Pakistan, the Spokesperson said Pakistan government has made tremendous efforts to protect Chinese institutions and personnel in Pakistan, to which China was deeply grateful.
To a question, the spokesperson said the Corridor will deliver benefits to all the Pakistani people and promote peace and prosperity of China, Pakistan and the region.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020