Kashmir Solidarity Day on Friday
Functions, seminars and rallies will be held all over Azad Kashmir, Pakistan and abroad to denounce Indian atrocities and remind the international community to fulfil its commitment for granting Kashmiris internationally recognized right to self-determination.
Meanwhile, in occupied Kashmir, the leaders of All Parties Hurriyet Conference (Gilani) have expressed gratitude to people and government of Pakistan for observing the Kashmir Solidarity Day on Friday.
The leaders, Shabbir Ahmad Shah and Yasmeen Raja in their separate statements in Srinagar called upon the United Nations, European Union and Organization of Islamic Cooperation to play their role in settlement of Kashmir dispute as per Kashmiris’ aspirations.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020