22 Pakistani origin exhibitors to participate in Texworld Leather world fair in Paris
According to details, Twenty-two Pakistani fabric companies will participate in the upcoming Texworld, Apparel Sourcing and Leatherworld fair and will showcase their products in the exhibition.
The four-day fabric and garment exhibition will be continued till Feb 14.
Leatherworld Paris will contain tannery as well as finished leather goods, ranging from leather garments to accessories such as bags, shoes and other fashion products, Radio Pakistan reported.
Exhibitors from Pakistan in February 2019 are Fabric: Anam Weaving Mills, Kamal Ltd, Kohinoor Mills, Liberty Mills, Mahmood Textile, Nishat Mills, Shahtaj Textile, Sapphire Textile, Sarena Dyeing & Finishing, Shafi Texcel.
Some exhibitors from Pakistan are directly participating in the fair while the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) is setting up Pakistan Pavilion in the fair.
The fair will display a global range of fashion products from the major manufacturing countries of Bangladesh, China, Cambodia, Korea, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Pakistan.
In the last exhibition which was held in February 2018, a total of 1,093 exhibitors and 13,579 visitors from 110 countries participated.
A large number of buyers from the UK, France, Turkey, Spain, Italy and Germany attended the exhibition.
This will be the second event of Leatherworld Paris.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia this week10:34 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021