22 Pakistani origin exhibitors to participate in Texworld Leather world fair in Paris
According to details, Twenty-two Pakistani fabric companies will participate in the upcoming Texworld, Apparel Sourcing and Leatherworld fair and will showcase their products in the exhibition.
The four-day fabric and garment exhibition will be continued till Feb 14.
Leatherworld Paris will contain tannery as well as finished leather goods, ranging from leather garments to accessories such as bags, shoes and other fashion products, Radio Pakistan reported.
Exhibitors from Pakistan in February 2019 are Fabric: Anam Weaving Mills, Kamal Ltd, Kohinoor Mills, Liberty Mills, Mahmood Textile, Nishat Mills, Shahtaj Textile, Sapphire Textile, Sarena Dyeing & Finishing, Shafi Texcel.
Some exhibitors from Pakistan are directly participating in the fair while the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) is setting up Pakistan Pavilion in the fair.
The fair will display a global range of fashion products from the major manufacturing countries of Bangladesh, China, Cambodia, Korea, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Pakistan.
In the last exhibition which was held in February 2018, a total of 1,093 exhibitors and 13,579 visitors from 110 countries participated.
A large number of buyers from the UK, France, Turkey, Spain, Italy and Germany attended the exhibition.
This will be the second event of Leatherworld Paris.
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021