Darren Sammy reaches Pakistan to attend Peshawar Zalmi’s kit, anthem launch ceremony
The kit and anthem launch of the franchise will be held at KP’s Governor House amid much fanfare. A star-studded roster of Zalmi players and ambassadors, as well as local bands and musicians, will grace the event.
The moment has finally arrived. I am elated to announce that @darensammy88 has landed in Islamabad & is on his to meet all the #ZalmiFans in Peshawar. His excitement can be seen as he steps foot in the city of flowers for the very first time. ⚡ #PakhairRaghlaySammy pic.twitter.com/wjZBvVix3o— Javed Afridi جاوید آفریدی (@JAfridi10) February 4, 2019
Sammy was welcomed upon arrival at Islamabad airport by Peshawar Zalmi owner Javed Afridi.
Sammy will also visit Army Public School in Peshawar, the site of the country’s deadliest terrorist attack in 2014 in which around 150 people, including more than 130 schoolchildren, were martyred by Taliban gunmen.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: FM Qureshi leaves for New York06:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021