Eid Milad-un-Nabi observed with religious fervor
The streets and corners of the city were illuminated in connection with the celebrations of the birth of Prophet (PBUH). Locals have decorated houses, shops, streets and markets to celebrate Eid Miladun Nabi (PBUH).
Moreover, rallies have been conducted and ceremonies held in which people recited Darud Sharif. A large number of families are going out of their homes to the markets to witness the beautiful decorations done for this sacred day.
The capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad has followed a start of the day with 31 gun salute whereas 21 gun salute have been observed in all provincial capitals. In Karachi, a spectacular firework marked a start of Eid in Numaish Chowrangi which was seen by all the residents. About 296 processions will be taken out to the streets on the occasion of this event.
- Pakistan reports 6,540 new Covid infections, 12 deaths as uptick ...09:27 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 22 January 202208:42 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Setting a new standard for smartphones in our changing world11:32 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Man gets dumped a month after donating kidney to girlfriend’s mother10:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- 11 Pakistani films to be screened at Dubai Expo Film Festival05:14 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021