Three FC personnel martyred in Mustang suicide attack
According to details, the suicide bombing took place near Aziz Frontier Corps checkpoint. Rescue teams have reached the site immediately and shifted the causalities to Ghous Bakhsh hospital.
The martyred soldiers have been identified as Sub Inspector Munir Jan, Sepoy Ahmed Jan and Sepoy Parwez, while Sepoys Nasir and Irshad were injured.
Last month, security forces foiled a major terrorist attack, killing all five suicide bombers who tried to storm a Frontier Corps (FC) compound in the city.
The terrorists mounted attack on FC Madadgar Centre, presumably in retaliation for the killing of the Balochistan LeJ chief, Salman Badeni, a day earlier, in one of the city’s most secure neighbourhoods near Quetta cantonment. Eight security personnel were injured in the attack.
The outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) terrorist group claimed responsibility for the brazen attack.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022