Pakistan celebrates Eidul Fitr on Wednesday
The chairman of Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, Mufti Muneeb made the announcement while presiding over a meeting in Karachi on Tuesday.
The evidences of moon sighting were received from Quetta, Loralai district of Balochistan, Kashmore, Lahore, Rahimyar Khan, Sadiqabad, Zhob, Kamra, Attock, Taxila, Sui, Shikarpur and others areas.
On the other hand, Muslims in Khyber Paktunkhwa province are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr today after an independent Ruet-e-Hilal Committee headed by Mufti Shahabuddin Popalzai announced that it has collected evidence of moon sighting from difference parts of the northern region.
Eid-ul-Fitr is an auspicious festival celebrated by Muslims around the world to mark the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramazan.
Saudi Arabia, UAE and several countries in Middle East are also celebrating Eid today.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020