India to observe Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrow
Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated across the South Asian country on Wednesday (June 5, 2019).
The Mumbai Jama Masjid announced Eid to be celebrated on June 5 after the moon was sighted tonight. Kolkata’s Nakhoda Masjid has also announced moon sighting and Eid celebrations.
Moon of Shawwal has been sighted in India tonight. Tomorrow will be the first day of the month Shawwal. Eid ul Fitr Mobarak pic.twitter.com/iOe194PChz— Maulana Saif Abbas Naqvi (@SaifAbbasNaqvii) June 4, 2019
The Moon Has Been Sighted In India. Eid ul Fitr Inshallah Will Be Celebrated Tomorrow pic.twitter.com/HpJ8FR3sdU— Mohib Baig INC (@MohibBaig1) June 4, 2019
The festival falls on the first day of the month of Shawwal, which is the only day the Muslims do not need to fast.
UAE and Saudi Arabia celebrate the festival today after the moon was sighted late on Monday evening.
- Pakistan announces to reopen all sectors with sops09:47 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020