Afridi offered Imran Rs 150 million for senate seat, claims reporter
Huzaifa Rehman, in his twitter feed, said that it was Afridi to offer a donation of Rs 150 million for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital if PTI nominated his Uncle (no name mentioned)for senate elections.
Earlier Imran Khan had refused to reveal the name of the person who made him an offer of Rs 150 million against senate ticket.
Senate elections, scheduled to be held on March 5 (Thursday), went controversial when political leaders leveled allegations of horse-trading against each other.
The prime minister Nawaz Sharif had proposed to introduce a new constitutional amendment to forbid the secret voting in senate elections but PPP and JUI-F refused to back the government.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022