PM leaves for Saudi Arabia
He is visiting the Saudi Kingdom on the invitation of Saudi King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
A high-level delegation including Finance Minister, Ishaq Dar, Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif and Special Assistant Syed Tariq Fatemi is accompanying the prime minister.
During the visit, the prime minister will hold talks with the Saudi King, perform Umrah and visit Madina to offer prayers at the Masjid-e-Nabvi (Peace Be Upon Him).
The visit of the Prime Minister will provide an opportunity to the leadership of the two countries to discuss issues of mutual interests and concern in the global and regional context and further strengthen the close bilateral relations.
In his pre-departure statement, the Prime Minister said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are brotherly countries which are tied in bonds of shared faith and values.
He said being the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the King of Saudi Arabia has a special place in the hearts of every Pakistani. He said relations between the two countries have grown stronger with the passage of time.
This is Prime Minister's first visit to the Kingdom since King Salman bin Abdulaziz assumed the throne.
The Prime Minister will also meet members of the Pakistani community in Saudi Arabia.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:03 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022