French bank commits over €370 million for Green Pakistan energy projects
He also met with funding partners to explore new opportunities of joint financing in Pakistan.
During the visit He mainly discussed future AFD assistance strategy for Pakistan and issues related to the implementation of the ongoing portfolio of projects.
Two months after the Paris Climate Conference 2015 (COP21), France continues to stress its support for a green and low-carbon development in Pakistan and extends its help to address both the challenges posed by energy supply and climate change.
French Agency for Development, a French government owned development bank, is supporting Green Pakistan energy project and has so far committed more than €370 million.
AFD is, among others, funding the rehabilitation of hydro power plants in Warsak, Dargaï, Chitral and the construction of Jaggran II and Harpo power plants.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021