Germany pledges to provide €125 million to Pakistan
Addressing the ceremony in Islamabad, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said Pakistan gives great importance to its friendly relations with Germany. He said Germany is providing financial assistance on flexible terms.
Speaking on the occasion the German Ambassador Ina Lepel said Germany is providing 98 million Euros grant in aid and 27 million Euros soft loan to Pakistan.
- Pakistani origin Lina Khan named top federal regulator by Joe Biden01:33 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Peshawar Zalmi, Islamabad United lock horns in must-win ...01:03 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- WATCH - Sialkot vaccination centre ransacked by locals for ‘not ...12:30 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- AkzoNobel Pakistan-SOS Children's Villages Pakistan partnership ...11:56 AM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Azizur Rehman booked for sexually assaulting seminary student11:44 AM | 17 Jun, 2021
- First trailer of Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir's ‘Dhoop Ki Deewar' ...06:35 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kubra Khan celebrates 28th birthday with friends05:27 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Rosie Gabrielle says reckless tourists are destroying Hunza07:26 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021