TCL joins hand with online marketing app for mega sale
LAHORE - TCL Pakistan has partnered up with Daraz, the country’s leading online marketplace, for the upcoming Gyara Gyara sale event - an online shopping extravaganza which will kick off at midnight on November 11, 2019.
TCL and Daraz have promised that the sale will bring customers huge discounts, superior quality products, and unique shopping experience.
TCL will be participating in the sale as a major co-sponsor and will be taking part in the 11.11 Countdown Gala being held in partnership with ARY Digital’s popular game show, Jeeto Pakistan on November 8th. Ahmed Ali Butt, TCL’s ambassador, will be featured on the show during which the electronic brand’s exciting deals and discounts will be announced. TCL will also be giving out 10 TV sets and 2 air conditioners for free!
In its capacity as a co-sponsor, TCL is also sponsoring a game on the Daraz app which customers can play for a chance to win prizes.
Majid Niazi, Marketing Manager TCL had this to say, “We are really excited about this opportunity to work with Daraz for this year's Gyara Gyara sale. Not only are we bringing our customers the top-quality, premium products they have come to expect from us, we are also working with Daraz to give them a whole new shopping experience to enjoy, as well.”
“Last year, the first edition of the eleven 11 sales received an overwhelming response. This year, we have partnered up with the top brands and sellers in the country and are very confident about the event. We are excited to have TCL onboard as a co-sponsor of the sale event and the Gala,” Ehsan Saya, MD Daraz Pakistan.
Last year, the first edition of the Gyara Gyara sale led Pakistan into a new age of shopping. This year, the sale promises to go beyond retail to bring customers a highly-engaging and entertaining experience. Customers are encouraged to tune in for the 11.11 Countdown Gala and keep returning to the Daraz app during the five-day sale - there will be something new up for grabs every day.
- Re-polling in NA-259: initial results show Shahzain Bugti leading07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Queen Maxima of Netherlands to arrive in Pakistan on Nov 2501:12 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019