Power tariff likely to go down by Rs2.40 /unit
The Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) has submitted a petition with National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), proposing a cut in electricity tariff by Rs2.40 per unit under fuel adjustment for the month of August, said NEPRA sources on Saturday.
NEPRA will hold hearing on the petition on October 8 and will, afterwards, announce its decision in this regard.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022