This Pakistani institute is offering a 'Dulhan Course', and people just can't believe it!
HYDERABAD - All the brides to be, we have found a special training course for maintaining a happy married life for you people. Yes, you read it right! An institute based in Hyderabad is offering a ‘Dulhan course’ for going to be brides.
On Twitter, many people have criticised the organisation over the title of the course ‘Dulhan Course’. A Tweet read, “Idea: Start such an academy and teach gender dynamics and politics under the name “Dulhan course”. Teach women their worth and empower them (sic).”
Idea: Start such an academy and teach gender dynamics and politics under the name "dulhan course". Teach women their worth and empower them. https://t.co/EgnVsPSiJw— Manal (@MajmaySayJuda) September 1, 2019
Here are some more responses by social media users:
There you have it, “HOW TO LIVE SUCCESSFUL MARRIED LIFE” the “Dulhan Course” ,guest speaker Mrs. khan 🙈— Aleena Farooq Sheikh (@FarooqAleena) September 3, 2019
do share if someone has curriclum details of the “Dulha Course” 🙄 pic.twitter.com/TfgmVCo7Cd
Dulha also have courses but no one wants to mention it here 😀— Farooq (@Farooq1offical) September 3, 2019
Omg i cant believe it they have done it my married life will be soooo peaceful thank god for “DULHAN COURSE” f**king shoot me rn.— ಠ╭╮ಠ (@anxietychicken) September 1, 2019
Earlier, a known Karachi-bassed matchmaker Mrs Khan made headlines for her problematic statements and misogynistic remarks on how a married girl should behave and now these courses for women goes to show the level we place young aspiring and talented women at and it is disappointing.
So will you be joining this course? Let us know in the comments!
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020