This Pakistani institute is offering a 'Dulhan Course', and people just can't believe it!
HYDERABAD - All the brides to be, we have found a special training course for maintaining a happy married life for you people. Yes, you read it right! An institute based in Hyderabad is offering a ‘Dulhan course’ for going to be brides.
On Twitter , many people have criticised the organisation over the title of the course ‘Dulhan Course’. A Tweet read, “Idea: Start such an academy and teach gender dynamics and politics under the name “Dulhan course”. Teach women their worth and empower them (sic).”
Idea: Start such an academy and teach gender dynamics and politics under the name "dulhan course". Teach women their worth and empower them. https://t.co/EgnVsPSiJw— Chewing ghum (@manolofatti) September 1, 2019
Here are some more responses by social media users:
There you have it, “HOW TO LIVE SUCCESSFUL MARRIED LIFE” the “Dulhan Course” ,guest speaker Mrs. khan 🙈— Aleena Farooq Shayk (@FarooqAleena) September 3, 2019
do share if someone has curriclum details of the “Dulha Course” 🙄 pic.twitter.com/TfgmVCo7Cd
Dulha also have courses but no one wants to mention it here 😀— Farooq (@Farooq1offical) September 3, 2019
Omg i cant believe it they have done it my married life will be soooo peaceful thank god for “DULHAN COURSE” f**king shoot me rn.— ಠ╭╮ಠ (@anxietychicken) September 1, 2019
Earlier, a known Karachi-bassed matchmaker Mrs Khan made headlines for her problematic statements and misogynistic remarks on how a married girl should behave and now these courses for women goes to show the level we place young aspiring and talented women at and it is disappointing.
Mrs Khan changes her tone in new interview, ... 11:53 AM | 27 Aug, 2019
Social media has the power to put their point across ASAP! Mrs Khan is already regretting her remarks. "People still ...
So will you be joining this course? Let us know in the comments!
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Iran urges Saudi Arabia to work together to resolve problems10:09 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- PIA detected 466 fake degree-holders in last 5 years09:45 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019