Two Pakistanis ‘swindle’ Dh200,000 in UAE
Two Pakistani nationals allegedly swindled about Dh200,000 by ringing up people and convincing them that they have won prizes and in order to collect their prize money they need to transfer certain amount to a particular number.
Police confiscated mobile phones and money from the suspects’ house.
The duo has been transferred to Public Prosecution.
Sharjah Police appealed public not to respond to any suspicious calls and text messages and immediately inform police about the same.
- Pakistan announces free booster dose for people travelling abroad11:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PTI names Hammad Azhar as candidate for Lahore mayor11:53 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- 'I felt like punching Mohammed Kaif,' Shoaib Akhtar says at opening ...11:03 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Former MQM senator Mian Ateeq arrested in Lahore10:28 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tension grips Tando Allahyar after violent protests against MQM-P ...10:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar opens up about his equation with Naimal Khawar05:25 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021