Euronet Pakistan appoints Salman Khan as Country Manager for Pakistan
Mr Khan is a seasoned Business Executive with more than 20 years of experience in the Technology sector. In his previous leadership roles, he has worked with Unisys and Hewlett Packard and holds a Masters’ Degree in Marketing from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University - Miami, Florida.
Euronet Pakistan is poised to offer the best blend of Electronic Financial Transactions (FinTech and Alternate Delivery Channels) technology and outsourcing services to all Pakistani banks and Financial Institutions through its state of the art fully compliant facility in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Atif Aslam drops first glimpse of upcoming music video ‘Dil Jalane ...07:41 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021