A Muslim country where people dislike Iran as much as Israel
More than 45,000 people were polled across 40 countries, with the end result being that a global median of 58 per cent say they have an unfavourable view of Iran, versus a positive view of 23 per cent.
A higher proportion of Israelis than any other nationality had a negative view of Iran (92 per cent), but just behind was Jordan (89 per cent), Spain and Italy (both 87 per cent).
In comparison in the US and UK the percentage of people saying they had an unfavourable view of Iran was 76 and 62 respectively.
At the other end of the spectrum, Pakistan was the only country polled where a majority of people (57 per cent) had a favourable view of Iran; one of only four countries (the others being Vietnam, Ghana and Ethiopia) to have, on balance, an overall positive view of Iran.
Courtesy: The Independent
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021