Pakistan launches special song on Kartarpur Corridor
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has launched the special song on Kartarpur Corridor with a message of peace love and religious harmony.
Addressing the launching ceremony in Islamabad, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said that the opening of Kartarpur Corridor is execution of Prime Minister Imran Khan's vision of protection and freedom of all minorities.
She said Prime Minister Imran Khan will perform the opening ceremony of Kartarpur Corridor on Saturday.
The Special Assistant said this song will go a long way in promoting our soft image of peace and inter-faith harmony.
She said the release of this song will also send a signal to the world about the true face of Islam, besides giving our image of the enlightened and moderate nation.
She added the government and the entire nation welcomed the Sikhs pilgrims to Pakistan with open arms.
The song has been released by the Directorate of Electronic and Media Publications, an attached department of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, the Radio Pakistan reported.
An event was also arranged by the Directorate of Electronic Media and Publications, Ministry of Information Broadcasting and National heritage in Karachi to commemorate the launch of a song released by the Ministry for the opening of the Kartarpur Corridor.
The event was attended by the notables of the Sikh community and the civil society.
President of Sikh Council of Pakistan Sardar Ramesh Singh, Senator Anwar Lal Deen from the Hindu community and Mr Faisal Edhi were among the chief guests on the occasion.
Sardar Ramesh Singh thanked the Prime Minister of Pakistan for gifting the Sikh Community globally by opening the Kartarpur corridor and lauded his efforts in this regard.
Senator Lal Deen also congratulated for this initiative while terming Pakistani society as very tolerant for all religions he urged India to take such positive reciprocal steps.
Faisal Edhi advocates the peace between the two neighbouring countries of Pakistan and India and expressed his wish that Indian authorities should also open Ajmer Sharif for Muslim pilgrims.
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019