Adnan Siddiqui responds to online backlash over drama ‘Mere Paas Tum Ho’
Actress Ayeza Khan was the first one to offer her point of view on the drama that has become a subject of discussion as it glorified misogyny and objectified women with its sexist, demeaning and disrespectful story idea.
Since the episode is on aired, the drama has triggered a plethora of memes mocking the dialogue with people coming forward to highly condemn the serial.
Siddiqui had shared a meme on his Instagram on Monday. “Haha good one! But the amount I offered to Danish was inclusive of taxes. Smart businessman, you see! Thank you everyone for appreciation and watching Mere Paas Tum Ho, please continue showing your love.”
View this post on Instagram
Haha good one! But the amount I offered to Danish was inclusive of taxes. 😅Smart businessman, you see! Thank you everyone for appreciation and watching Mere Paas Tum Ho, please continue showing your love. . . . . #adnansiddiqui #merepaastumho #drama #dailysoap #pakistan #karachi #instanote #memes #funny #haha #hilarious #actor #producer #artist #characters #roles #life #love #evening #appreciation #fans #thank you
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020