Magnitude 4.4 earthquake shakes KPK's Shangla, other areas
The tremors were felt in Shangla, Kalam and other areas of the province and the epicenter of the earthquake was lying 50 kilometers northeast of Kalam.
Fortunately, no loss of life or property was reported from the affected areas as per latest reports though the citizens came out of residential buildings after sensing the tremors.
Mirpur earthquake death toll rises to 39; over ... 04:32 PM | 26 Sep, 2019
LAHORE – Another injured of Jhelum earthquake died in Azad Kashmir, lifting the toll to 39 on Thursday, officials ...
The tremors were felt weeks after a powerful earthquake jolted several areas of Pakistan, particularly Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in which over 30 people were left dead besides damage to the infrastructure.
- PAKvWI: Pakistan, West Indies lock horns today in third T20I11:51 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghan Taliban capable of combating Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021