Magnitude 4.4 earthquake shakes KPK's Shangla, other areas
PESHAWAR - A 4.4 magnitude earthquake jolted parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Saturday, confirmed the National Seismic Monitoring center.
The tremors were felt in Shangla, Kalam and other areas of the province and the epicenter of the earthquake was lying 50 kilometers northeast of Kalam.
Fortunately, no loss of life or property was reported from the affected areas as per latest reports though the citizens came out of residential buildings after sensing the tremors.
Mirpur earthquake death toll rises to 39; over ... 04:32 PM | 26 Sep, 2019
LAHORE – Another injured of Jhelum earthquake died in Azad Kashmir, lifting the toll to 39 on Thursday, officials ...
The tremors were felt weeks after a powerful earthquake jolted several areas of Pakistan, particularly Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in which over 30 people were left dead besides damage to the infrastructure.
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020