Magnitude 4.4 earthquake shakes KPK's Shangla, other areas
PESHAWAR - A 4.4 magnitude earthquake jolted parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Saturday, confirmed the National Seismic Monitoring center.
The tremors were felt in Shangla, Kalam and other areas of the province and the epicenter of the earthquake was lying 50 kilometers northeast of Kalam.
Fortunately, no loss of life or property was reported from the affected areas as per latest reports though the citizens came out of residential buildings after sensing the tremors.
Mirpur earthquake death toll rises to 39; over ... 04:32 PM | 26 Sep, 2019
LAHORE – Another injured of Jhelum earthquake died in Azad Kashmir, lifting the toll to 39 on Thursday, officials ...
The tremors were felt weeks after a powerful earthquake jolted several areas of Pakistan, particularly Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in which over 30 people were left dead besides damage to the infrastructure.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019