TCL ventures into smartphone industry with triple-camera TCL Plex
The phone features a 6.53-inch FHD+ TCL 'Dotch' Display which comes in two nature-inspired colours—Obsidian Black and Opal White.
The phone also has the ability to convert SDR to HDR in realtime and so it offers an HDR-like experience with increased contrast, amplified colour, brighter highlights and darker shadows.
TCL's debut phone is capable of recording 4K videos and offers exceptional low-light performance besides 960fps slow-motion HD videos.
On the front, it gets a 24MP fixed focus f/2.0 shooter with 4-in-1 big pixel technology for amazing selfies to adorn your social media handles.
TCL Plex comes with a multi-mic microphone, dual-mic noise cancellation and a 3.5mm audio jack and the most important aspect is a Snapdragon 6150 processor paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage; it supports microSD storage expansion of up to 256GB.
The phone houses a commendable 3,820mAh cell which supports fast-charge via USB-C and TCL claims a charge time of 1 hour 38 minutes from zero to full.
The dual-SIM device features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and also supports face authentication.
An additional feature is a physical Smart Key on the left side of the device that can be customised to access various apps or frequently used features.
The gadget can be purchased through Shopee or Brightstar Distribution Sdn Bhd authorised retailers.
- Coronavirus immunity may disappear in only few months after ...12:00 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pilgrims without Hajj permit to be slapped with heavy ...11:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 253,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,304 confirmed dead11:00 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s first underground water reservoir system starts launched ...10:12 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Esra Bilgic trolled for wearing an ‘inappropriate’ outfit06:58 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi wish the Bachchan family a speedy ...02:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai turns 2301:48 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020