India committing gross human rights violations in IOJ&K: FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that international community must play its role in forcing India to lift inhuman curfew restrictions in Occupied Kashmir.
India bars US senator from visiting Kashmir as ... 10:19 PM | 5 Oct, 2019
WASHINGTON - US Senator Chris Van Hollen has been denied permission to visit Occupied Jammu and Kashmir amid his India ...
The Foreign Minister said Pakistan has an open permission to foreign observers to visit Azad Kashmir.
He questioned why India is not permitting foreign observers to visit Occupied Kashmir, if everything is normal and it has nothing to hide from outside world.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said innocent Kashmiris are under curfew for the last 62 days and they have been deprived of their basic human rights, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said India is committing gross human rights violations in the held territory.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019