India committing gross human rights violations in IOJ&K: FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that international community must play its role in forcing India to lift inhuman curfew restrictions in Occupied Kashmir.
India bars US senator from visiting Kashmir as ... 10:19 PM | 5 Oct, 2019
WASHINGTON - US Senator Chris Van Hollen has been denied permission to visit Occupied Jammu and Kashmir amid his India ...
The Foreign Minister said Pakistan has an open permission to foreign observers to visit Azad Kashmir.
He questioned why India is not permitting foreign observers to visit Occupied Kashmir, if everything is normal and it has nothing to hide from outside world.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said innocent Kashmiris are under curfew for the last 62 days and they have been deprived of their basic human rights, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said India is committing gross human rights violations in the held territory.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020