India committing gross human rights violations in IOJ&K: FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that international community must play its role in forcing India to lift inhuman curfew restrictions in Occupied Kashmir.
The Foreign Minister said Pakistan has an open permission to foreign observers to visit Azad Kashmir.
He questioned why India is not permitting foreign observers to visit Occupied Kashmir, if everything is normal and it has nothing to hide from outside world.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said innocent Kashmiris are under curfew for the last 62 days and they have been deprived of their basic human rights, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said India is committing gross human rights violations in the held territory.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020