North Korea suspends nuclear talks with US
PYONGYANG- Pyongyang's chief negotiator Kim Myong Gil announced on Saturday the termination of negotiations with the United States (US) until the end of the year and advised Washington to rethink its position.
Kim Myong Gil while talking to reporters outside North Korean embassy, in central Stockholm said that negotiations have not fulfilled our expectation and accused United States of having no intention of solving the countries’ difficulties through dialogue.
Earlier in the day, the North Korean delegation held talks in Stockholm with the US delegation headed by Special Representative for North Korea Stephen Biegun. However, without waiting for the negotiations to end, North Korean diplomats left the meeting's venue, after which Kim said the working negotiations with the United States have failed. According to the diplomat, as quoted by the media outlet, the United States came empty-handed.
- Shahid Afridi and family test negative for COVID-1908:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran breaks ground for Islamabad interchanges08:19 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan rejects British media reports about exporting coronavirus08:18 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Khawaja Asif summoned by NAB in Sialkot housing society case08:07 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan decides against selling off PIA’s Roosevelt Hotel in New ...07:35 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020