PM Imran Khan leaves for China today
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will leave for a three-day visit to China today on an official visit.
The Pakistani premier would discuss several affairs, including China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the Kashmir dispute, with Chinese leadership.
PM Khan visit comes ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India and Nepal. Sources in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said details of the PM's visit to Beijing have been finalized and he will return to Islamabad on Thursday.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed, Minister for Planning and Development Khusro Bakhtiar and Finance Advisor Hafeex Sheikh will be accompanying the premier on the visit.
The delegation will discuss the CPEC , Karachi-Peshawar ML-1 railway track and other affairs with the Chinese leaders.
The bilateral meetings will also finalize matters relating to the mutual cooperation committee. Discussion will also be held on the Kashmir dispute with the Chinese leadership.
The prime minister, during his visit, will also address China-Pakistan business Forum in Beijing on the subject of "Economic and Trade Exchange and Cooperation,' according to Chinese media.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will hold separate meetings with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang.
The premier will also meet with Chinese entrepreneurs and heads of different companies during the visit, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The two sides will discuss immediate implementation of Phase-II of China-Pakistan Free Trade Agreement, signed between the two strategic cooperative partners to further enhance bilateral business and trade.
It will be the third visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to China within a year.
- Pakistan, Sri Lanka 1st Test match underway in Rawalpindi10:39 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- US Commission seeks sanctions against Indian Home Minister Amit Shah ...09:39 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran directs to ensure provision of uninterrupted gas supply to ...08:50 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dutch government closely monitoring HR situation in IOJK: Senior ...11:03 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Will Queen Elizabeth retire at 95, really?03:59 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Atif Aslam is not a part of PSL 202002:54 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019