NAB summons Babar Awan, Raja Pervaiz Ashraf in Nandipur scam probe
Babar Awan tendered resignation as Advisor to Prime Minister on Parliamentary Affairs after National Accountability Bureau (NAB) filed corruption reference against him on Tuesday.
In his hand writer resignation, Babar Awan said, “I am resigning as the advisor to PM so as to prove baseless allegations of NAB wrong.”
Babar Awan resigns as PM's adviser on ... 07:42 PM | 4 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Babar Awan has tendered resignation as Advisor to Prime Minister on Parliamentary Affairs after National ...
The NAB on Tuesday filed corruption reference against Babar Awan and others for the delay in Nandipur project inflicting a loss of Rs27 bn to the national exchequer.
The NAB has claimed that the Ministry of Water and Power and the Ministry of Law and Justice were responsible for the delay in the completion of the Nandipur power project and for its eventual cost escalation.
The law ministry had raised objections to the agreement signed by the power ministry from 2008 to 2011 and the issue was resolved after the ministers for the two ministries were removed.
- TECNO MOBILE to revolutionise Pakistani market in 2021 with 13 new ...09:11 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi chase Islamabad United's ...08:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021