Pak-India Kicking Boxing Series to be held in next month
He said arrangements have already been kicked off for the smooth conduct of the Series for the first time in the game history.
He said Kick-Boxing is gaining roots among the youth of Pakistan, Zar Muhammad added.
He said President Ch, Sheharyar and Secretary General Pakistan Kick Boxing Federation are trying hard to hold the event in befitting manners.
He said a camp at the national level would be setup with all the players short-listed out of the Divisional Kick Boxing Championship for a month before final teams would be announced to compete against visiting Indian team.
Zar Muhammad, who is also, Secretary General KP Kick Boxing disclosed that they organized Divisional Kick Boxing Championship held in Kohat with the collaboration of District Sports Officer Kohat Syed Sikander Shah with a total of 16 affiliated teams took part.
He said out of the Championship a selection committee comprising Tahir Abbas, Imran Ali, Haji Faqir Awan and Zar Muhammad short-listed four players to take part in the camp training from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The players comprising Muhammad Amin 75kg (Dir Upper), Taimur 69kg (Peshawar), Mujahid
Star 64kg (Kohat) and Hassan Ilyas 60kg (Bannu).
He said 21 teams from comprising Dir Upper, Malakand, Mardan, Nowshera, Swabi, Charsadda, Peshawar, Kohat, Karak, Hangu, Bannu, Norang, Lakki Marwat, Tank and Dera Ismail Khan, Abbottabad, Batagram, Mansehra.
He said Peshawar recorded victory against Kohat in the final.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021