PM Khan orders not to terminate any government employee
However, the letters stated, the order doesn’t apply to an employee suspended by the Courts.
Meanwhile, the Federal Cabinet meeting held with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the Chair ended in Islamabad after giving its approval to end discretionary funds of all federal ministries and divisions.
The meeting discussed the eight-point agenda which included establishment of a Task Force to bring back money taken abroad illegally, recommendations of the Ministry of Human Rights for safeguarding human rights, approval for the appointment of a Deputy CEO of PIA, appointment of Chief Commissioner for Afghan Refugees, submission of a report by the Ministry of Education’s Task Force, approval for abolishing discretionary funds for federal ministries and divisions, establishment of Pak-China Joint Research Centre on Earth Sciences, and approval of a summary for extension in contract of NIPC Chairman.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan addresses special UNGA session (VIDEO)01:49 AM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Five Pakistani cricketers nominated for ICC’s ODI team of the decade11:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan condemns assassination of top Iranian scientist Mohsen ...10:58 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020