PM Khan orders not to terminate any government employee
However, the letters stated, the order doesn’t apply to an employee suspended by the Courts.
Meanwhile, the Federal Cabinet meeting held with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the Chair ended in Islamabad after giving its approval to end discretionary funds of all federal ministries and divisions.
The meeting discussed the eight-point agenda which included establishment of a Task Force to bring back money taken abroad illegally, recommendations of the Ministry of Human Rights for safeguarding human rights, approval for the appointment of a Deputy CEO of PIA, appointment of Chief Commissioner for Afghan Refugees, submission of a report by the Ministry of Education’s Task Force, approval for abolishing discretionary funds for federal ministries and divisions, establishment of Pak-China Joint Research Centre on Earth Sciences, and approval of a summary for extension in contract of NIPC Chairman.
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020