PM Khan orders not to terminate any government employee
However, the letters stated, the order doesn’t apply to an employee suspended by the Courts.
Meanwhile, the Federal Cabinet meeting held with Prime Minister Imran Khan in the Chair ended in Islamabad after giving its approval to end discretionary funds of all federal ministries and divisions.
The meeting discussed the eight-point agenda which included establishment of a Task Force to bring back money taken abroad illegally, recommendations of the Ministry of Human Rights for safeguarding human rights, approval for the appointment of a Deputy CEO of PIA, appointment of Chief Commissioner for Afghan Refugees, submission of a report by the Ministry of Education’s Task Force, approval for abolishing discretionary funds for federal ministries and divisions, establishment of Pak-China Joint Research Centre on Earth Sciences, and approval of a summary for extension in contract of NIPC Chairman.
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests: PM Imran pays tribute to police for heroically tackling ...05:19 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani actress Shehzeen Rahat ties the knot03:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021