Rishi Kapoor shares his views about Ranbir, Alia Bhatt's relationship
The rumoured relationship of Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt has been making a buzz on the internet for a few months. Even though Alia and Ranbir have never confirmed the relationship but the Chandani movie star statements regarding his son have given the audience a clue that the two are indeed seeing each other.
The Mulk actor Kapoor said, “It’s Ranbir’s life. Who he wants to get married to is his prerogative. Neetu likes her, I like her, Ranbir likes her. Get it? I can’t be judgmental. After all, my uncles Shammiji and Shashiji and I chose our life partners. Ranbir is entitled to choose his.”
The Highway lead actress has been seen with Ranbir’s family on many occasions. The two arrived together for Sonam Kapoor’s wedding reception and since then, there has been gossip about their relationship. Previously Ranbir had said, “It’s really new right now, and I don’t want to overspeak. It needs time to breathe and it needs space.”
On the work front, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia will be seen together in their upcoming movie, Brahmastra. It is planned to hit the theatres on August 15, 2019.
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- IWD 2021 – Pakistan acknowledges achievements of female trailblazers08:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021