IZniK launch much-awaited Summer Lawn Collection 2017
IZniK have ensured that their brand is truly fit for queens, and by going through their catalog one cannot disagree.
There truly seems to be a celebration of colours taking place in their lawn 2017 collection.
Giving you timeless appeal and making sure you enjoy your summers with a lot of colours, IZniK has arrived to provide you with the very best!
Floral prints and embellishments are their forte in the heat, and seems like they're all geared up for the hot spell about to hit us.
Your summer fashion collection, of course, isn't complete without a little bit of pink in it, the feminine silhouette is only bound to get more and more popular this season!
What is most unique about their latest collection is the use of metallic tones this season: marking it one of the few brands in the market adding hints of metallic in their collection.
Every look is detailed and defined to the core, to relate to any and every kind of woman there is! We are totally in love with IZniK's Lawn Collection for 2017, and can't wait to get our hands onto the beautiful and vibrant 3 pieces!
Grab yours before it's too late!
Follow Them For The Latest Updates:
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021