Fruit-seller singing Arijit’s song will win your heart
A video of this guy singing Arijit Singh’s popular song ‘Baate ye Kabhi Na’ from Khamoshiyan went viral on the internet.
The fruit seller is identified as Tahir Zaman, a young boy from Havely Lakha Okara.
His video was first uploaded on the ‘All Pakistan Drama Page’ on July 25 and since then it has been viewed more than 10, 00,000 times and has been shared by more than 28,000 people.
Zaman can be seen singing the song with simplicity yet he manages to mesmerise listeners with his melodious voice.
He told a private news channel that his favourite singer was Ghazal maestro Ustad Ghulam Ali Khan and that he expected better guidance and opportunities in future after this.
There have been similar other videos in the past showing less fortunate people possessing the great amount of talent and they manage to be popular for some time on social media.
Videos like these really remind us that the world is full of talent just waiting to be discovered.
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 9-year-old Dalit girl raped, murdered by Hindu priest, three others ...06:17 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nazir Chohan parts ways with Jahangir Tareen-led PTI faction05:41 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021