Disappointed by LG polls results, Imran Khan summons PTI leadership on Monday
More than 200 central and provincial senior leaders including members of party’s central advisory council have been summoned in the federal capital.
Provincial organisers of Punjab and Sindh will submit report related to local government polls to the party leadership.
Regarding the future strategy, the senior leadership will review proposals to set PTI’s political agenda.
On the other hand, significant decisions related to party’s membership and organizational elections will also be taken.
Presently, the PTI has been divided into two groups on the matter of party elections.
One group is not in favour of immediate organizational elections whereas the second group is demanding implementation on elections based on democratic traditions.
The PTI chief has himself admitted of resistance within the organization regarding the party elections therefore; final decision will be taken after consultation with senior leadership.
Moreover, PTI’s election commission has also completed the arrangements to initiate the membership campaign in regard of which significant decisions will also be taken in Monday meeting.
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Shiekh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan win hearts with adorable BTS photos from ...02:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021