Pakistan hands over four Super Mushshak aircrafts to Nigeria
'The trainer aircraft equipped with glass cockpit and enhanced environmental control system, with modernized gadgets were handed over to NAF as part of an agreement signed earlier between both nations' PAF news release here stated.
Pakistan under the agreement would supply total ten Super Mushshak Aircraft to NAF.
The contract for sale of the aircraft to NAF was signed at Abuja (Nigeria) in November 2016. Besides supplying the aircraft, the contract includes provision of operational training and technical support and assistance to NAF. PAF would completely establish this facility in the shortest possible time.
This delivery of the aircraft would not only open new avenues for export of aviation equipment to foreign countries but also help in generating revenue for the country.
The Super Mushshak aircraft is already in service with Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iran, Qatar and South Africa.
The deal further strengthens Pakistan Aeronautical Complex’s status as a world class aviation industry producing the supersonic JF-17 Thunder and Super Mushshak trainer aircraft.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021