Pakistan attended Heart of Asia moot for regional peace despite Indian hostility, says Tariq Fatemi
Tariq Fatemi, who is on an official visit to the US, said this during a meeting with local media in Washington on Monday.
Tariq Fatemi said Pakistan attended the Heart of Asia conference in Amritsar, India despite the fact that India constantly violating ceasefire on Line of Control (LoC) while Indian forces were committing human right violations in the Occupied Kashmir and over 16,000 Kashmiris were wounded in the past few months.
He said that Pakistan highly values Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process and said that Islamabad wanted cordial relations with all countries in the region.
'Pakistan will continue to play its role for the lasting peace in Afghanistan' he said.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran, President Alvi extend felicitations to Muslims on Eid ...11:57 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021