Pakistan to establish special force for CPEC technicians' security
According to the agency, Pakistan will form a special security force for the USD 46 billion foreign investment projects and China interests.
Key military departments will train the personnel to combat different situations. Around 14,000 Chinese technicians and engineers are working on some 210 projects in Pakistan. Contingents of special security force will be deployed for their protection.
Chinese premier Xi Jinping and Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif signed an agreement for USD 46 billion investment dubbed as China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) on 20 April 2015.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022