TECNO joins hands with Muller & Phipps (M&P) as their official distributor
LAHORE - TECNO Mobiles has signed the renowned Muller & Phipps (M&P) as their new distributor. TECNO, with its popular demand, has taken this initiative to expand its product outreach within the country. M & P, over the years, has established itself as the customer's first choice in express and logistics business in Pakistan, domestically and Internationally.
M&P is Pakistan's first-ever FedEx Authorized Ship Center providing local and international courier services. The company has made a mark among its rivals as the most promising distribution network with an excellent history of consumer services. This new contract would prove to be highly-yielding for both the parties.
On this joint venture, Mr Kamran Nishat, Managing Director & CEO of Muller & Phipps expressed his views: “Being a leading distribution hub, we aim to maintain our business equity and keep up with the needs of our customers. We at M&P aim for superiority with diversification. Aligning with our principals, we are pleased to join hands with TECNO Mobile and look forward to building upon our core values.”
Followed by him General Manager Creek Ma, also shared his vision behind this collaboration, representing TECNO:
“TECNO has always served under the vision of “Localized Innovation.” We are glad to have M&P on board and in the list of our official distributors, expanding our outreach with their premium services. We presume that the appointed distributors would help us to deliver advanced tech experience to our consumers, nationwide.”
TECNO has been successfully extending its services via Airlink and Yellowstone, previously. The brand is pleased to add another established company, M&P in its family of distributors. With this venture, TECNO hopes to acquire great acclamation from its consumers by providing them with the best quality products.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020