Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan diagnosed with a 'rare disease'
Last month, a film by Vishal Bhardwaj had been pushed back, because of Irrfan's health issues: "I am pushing back the film by a few months as both of my lead actors are down with different health problems. Irrfan is down with jaundice."
Irrfan Khan has asked people not to speculate anything and that he will share further details himself in the coming days.
Irrfan Khan tweeted: "Sometimes you wake up with a jolt with life shaking you up. The last 15 days, my life has been a suspense story. Little had I known that my search for rare stories would make me find a rare disease."
Bollywood actors have wished the star a speedy recovery. The list includes Abhishek Bachchan, Suniel Shetty and Dulquer Salmaan and others.
God speed. 🙏🤗— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) March 5, 2018
Wishing for these trying times to pass and praying for your speedy recovery and the best of health and happiness Irfan sir.— dulquer salmaan (@dulQuer) March 5, 2018
🙏💕— Tanishaa Mukerji (@TanishaaMukerji) March 5, 2018
We all are with you sir. Wishing you a speedy recovery. 🙏🏻— Ayushmann Khurrana (@ayushmannk) March 6, 2018
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021