What did Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi do on the weekend?
The prime minister's son Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi got married over the weekend with Maryam Nosherwan, daughter of Raja Nosherwan - a retired bureaucrat. Both the groom and the bride looked stunning in their designer outfits.
The elegant reception ceremony of Abdullah Khaqan Abbasi, who is associated with Air Blue, was held in the lawn of Prime Minister house. The ceremony was attended by very close family members, friends of the family, and senior PML (N) officials - including Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Muhammad Asif, and Chaudhry Nisar.
The bride wore a Red Fraz Manan ensemble and was looking utterly gorgeous and the groom was pulling off a black suit.
The prime minister opted for a subtle look and attended the reception in white Shalwar Qameez.
The lush green Lawn of Prime Minister house was decorated with flowers and all the colors of spring. The reception was a day event with a white theme.
This gesture of Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to make time for his son's wedding despite intense senate elections and his commitments as prime minister shows no matter who you are, you always have to make time for your family. May the happy couple gets happier with each passing day.
- Bakhtawar Bhutto's mehndi function kicks off today11:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021