Two youth killed in anti India protest in occupied Kashmir amid complete shutdown in all districts
According to Kashmir Media Service, the youth were killed near Indian Army’s 30-Rashtriya Rifles camp in Langate. The authorities said that search operation was going on.
Meanwhile, Indian police during crackdown operations arrested around a hundred youth from different areas of the Kashmir Valley. 18 of those arrested belonged to Hajin area of Bandipora district and were taken into custody from Srinagar city during a nocturnal raid.
All the educational institutions, petrol pumps, business and other establishments remained closed, while traffic was off the road.
The All Parties Hurriyet Conference and Hurriyet leaders Muhammad Yousuf Naqash, Syed Bashir Andrabi, Mir Shahid Saleem and Syed Saleem Gilani in their statements praised the unanimous support extended by Pakistani political leadership from across the aisle to the Kashmiris’ struggle for freedom, Samaa TV reported.
The family members of APHC Chief Organizer Altaf Ahmed Shah told media in Srinagar that the health of ailing detained leader was deteriorating with each passing day.
Hurriyet leaders and organizations including the forum led by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Jamaat-e-Islami, Democratic Freedom Party, Salvation Movement and Nahida Nasreen in their statements condemned the arrest of Dukhtaran-e-Millat Chairperson Aasiya Andrabi and Fahmeeda Sofi in Srinagar. They said that the arrest would not weaken the ongoing freedom movement.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021