Pink Floyd reunites to support Gaza Freedom Flotilla
The trio deplored their illegal arrest and detention in international waters by the Israeli Defense Force.
Member of the band, Roger Waters has condemned the Israeli navy’s move to detain a boat carrying pro-Palestine women activists including a Malaysian doctor.
In a statement, the military said naval forces stopped the boat in international waters and urged it to change course. When it refused, the navy says it stopped the boat and searched it. It said the search was “uneventful.”
The boat is reportedly sponsored by the Freedom Flotilla Coalition, a group of pro-Palestinian groups based mostly in Europe.
Israel also raided a Turkish-led flotilla bound for Gaza back in 2010 killing 10 Turks.
Pink Floyd members received much applause as their post went viral.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021