'Durust Daam': Islamabad admin set to launch price control app
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration has announced to launch a mobile app 'Durust Daam' (exact price) to control the illegal profiteering by the shopkeepers in the federal capital.
He said the app will enable the capital dwellers to view daily prices of essential commodities including fruits, vegetables and poultry products.
It will also offer easy complaint registration against shopkeepers and traders violating the official price lists, he added.
Price magistrates, he said, were also paying regular visits to ensure price control in their respective areas and violators were being fined.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launches first-ever tourism ... 06:17 PM | 3 Jul, 2019
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has launched the first ever tourism mobile application in Peshawar. The ...
Previously, residents were asked to lodge complaints against profiteers on Pakistan Citizens Portal app for their early redressal.
- 'Pakistan to boost soybean yield by using China’s intercropping ...04:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020