'Durust Daam': Islamabad admin set to launch price control app
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration has announced to launch a mobile app 'Durust Daam' (exact price) to control the illegal profiteering by the shopkeepers in the federal capital.
He said the app will enable the capital dwellers to view daily prices of essential commodities including fruits, vegetables and poultry products.
It will also offer easy complaint registration against shopkeepers and traders violating the official price lists, he added.
Price magistrates, he said, were also paying regular visits to ensure price control in their respective areas and violators were being fined.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launches first-ever tourism ... 06:17 PM | 3 Jul, 2019
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has launched the first ever tourism mobile application in Peshawar. The ...
Previously, residents were asked to lodge complaints against profiteers on Pakistan Citizens Portal app for their early redressal.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019