Two trainee pilots killed in southern India crash
The trainee pilots, identified as Prakash Vishal and Amanpreet Kaur, were students of Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Hyderabad. As part of their training, they took off on Sunday morning from Begumpet airport. They lost control due to rain and high speed winds after their engine failed.
India admits friendly fire downed Mi-17 ... 04:52 PM | 4 Oct, 2019
NEW DELHI - The Indian Air Force confirmed for the first time on Friday that it shot down one of its own Mi-17 choppers ...
Vikarabad police reached the crash site and removed the bodies from they wreckage, the Times of India reported.
The incident came just two days after a trainer aircraft crashed at a flying academy in Maharashtra's Shirpur on Friday.
Operation Swift Retort: How Pakistan carried out ... 02:36 PM | 15 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD – For the first time since the two South Asian rivals engaged in a rare aerial dogfight earlier this year, ...
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019