Two trainee pilots killed in southern India crash
The trainee pilots, identified as Prakash Vishal and Amanpreet Kaur, were students of Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Hyderabad. As part of their training, they took off on Sunday morning from Begumpet airport. They lost control due to rain and high speed winds after their engine failed.
India admits friendly fire downed Mi-17 ... 04:52 PM | 4 Oct, 2019
NEW DELHI - The Indian Air Force confirmed for the first time on Friday that it shot down one of its own Mi-17 choppers ...
Vikarabad police reached the crash site and removed the bodies from they wreckage, the Times of India reported.
The incident came just two days after a trainer aircraft crashed at a flying academy in Maharashtra's Shirpur on Friday.
Operation Swift Retort: How Pakistan carried out ... 02:36 PM | 15 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD – For the first time since the two South Asian rivals engaged in a rare aerial dogfight earlier this year, ...
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab approves Ravi River Front Urban Development project12:40 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020