Two trainee pilots killed in southern India crash
The trainee pilots, identified as Prakash Vishal and Amanpreet Kaur, were students of Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Hyderabad. As part of their training, they took off on Sunday morning from Begumpet airport. They lost control due to rain and high speed winds after their engine failed.
India admits friendly fire downed Mi-17 ... 04:52 PM | 4 Oct, 2019
NEW DELHI - The Indian Air Force confirmed for the first time on Friday that it shot down one of its own Mi-17 choppers ...
Vikarabad police reached the crash site and removed the bodies from they wreckage, the Times of India reported.
The incident came just two days after a trainer aircraft crashed at a flying academy in Maharashtra's Shirpur on Friday.
Operation Swift Retort: How Pakistan carried out ... 02:36 PM | 15 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD – For the first time since the two South Asian rivals engaged in a rare aerial dogfight earlier this year, ...
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019