Govt moves Supreme Court for urgent hearing on GIDC case
The Attorney General submitted the application for urgent hearing and stated that cases regarding GIDC were pending since 2017 and due to these case huge revenue of the government was struck.
PM Imran orders withdrawal of GIDC waiver ... 04:45 PM | 4 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan directed to withdraw ordinance regarding Gas Infrastructure Development Cess ...
The development comes a day after Prime Minister Imran Khan withdrew an ordinance, taking away the amnesty worth Rs 208 billion to big industrialists who owed to the government as a GIDC levy.
- #SajidSadpara scales #K2 amid expedition to search father’s ...02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- ‘Americans are subject to residing country’s laws’, US embassy ...02:05 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali celebrates birthday in style07:00 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi and Govinda win hearts with stunning dance moves (VIDEO)05:31 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021