Govt moves Supreme Court for urgent hearing on GIDC case
The Attorney General submitted the application for urgent hearing and stated that cases regarding GIDC were pending since 2017 and due to these case huge revenue of the government was struck.
PM Imran orders withdrawal of GIDC waiver ... 04:45 PM | 4 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan directed to withdraw ordinance regarding Gas Infrastructure Development Cess ...
The development comes a day after Prime Minister Imran Khan withdrew an ordinance, taking away the amnesty worth Rs 208 billion to big industrialists who owed to the government as a GIDC levy.
- PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow11:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Karachi man who orchestrated 'revenge rape' attack detained10:42 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi beat Islamabad United by 6 ...10:16 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021