Snapchat releases exclusive AR mask for iPhone X
Three lenses - Mardi Gras-esque mask, Day of the Dead skull, and pretty gold-plated eye cover - are available for the users.
The new AR lenses follow users face more realistic with TrueDepth technology.
Apple's TrueDepth technology for the X's selfie camera projects 30,000 infrared dots onto your face. It powers the device's secure facial recognition system and turns facial expressions into Animojis.
The filters also react to the accurate light and shadow effects based on user ambient lighting conditions and they also automatically blur the background.
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of justice in Sialkot incident10:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam on top after smashing most 50s and 100s in 202110:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Indian fighter jet's tyre stolen in Lucknow09:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021