Bilawal Bhutto wishes good luck to #Tehreek_e_Ehtesab protestors
Bilawal in his twitter message once again flayed the Sharif family and reiterated that the Panama papers had exposed the corrupt practices by the first family.
Good luck to those protesting 4 #Tehreek_e_Ehtesab democratic right to protest should be encouraged not punished. 1/2— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) August 7, 2016
#PanamaPapers, worlds largest corruption scandal, has exposed Sharif's corruption. Govt must accept oppositions TORs or face the music. 2/2— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) August 7, 2016
Bilawal went on to say that the government should accept the TORs ( terms of reference ) of opposition for the probe of offshore holdings revealed in Panama papers or face the music otherwise.
Bilawal's message came at a time when Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran khan is leading a rally from Peshawar to Islamabad to ramp up pressure on government for the probe of panama Leaks.
PTI member Naeem Ul Haq welcomed good luck wishes from Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020