Iftikhar Chaudhry seeks disqualification of PM Nawaz
The reference which would be filed on Monday aims at disqualification of premier owing to the assumption that he was not Sadiq and Amin under the Article 62,63 of the constitution.
Detailing about the latest move, PJDC chief Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary, told newsmen that the party had decided to move to speaker National Assembly after detailed study of Pm Nawaz business.
On the other hand, Election Commission of Pakistan is already processing the petitions filed by PTI,PPP,PAT, Sheikh Rasheed for the disqualification of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020