The match has just begun: Imran Khan before Ehtesaab Rally in Peshawar
Addressing PTI workers before Ehtesaab Rally in Peshawar, the PTI chief said that the independent institutions such as National Accountability Bureau (NAB) should have initiated an inquiry against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif after the publication of the Panama Papers.
"The Ehtesaab Movement is a struggle to save Pakistan from the corrupt mafia and hold everybody who has looted public money accountable," he went on to say.
Imran Khan said that the NAB was only catching the ordinary thieves while the "big fish" like Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar were not being touched. Instead, the NAB is protecting them from accountability, he added.
He vowed to continue the Ehtesaab Movement till the government's agreement with the Terms of References (ToRs) presented by the opposition parties for an investigation into the revelations of Panama Papers.
Earlier this day, PTI chief Imran Khan reached Peshawar to lead the Ehtesaab Rally along with other senior leaders of the party. He was given a warm welcome on this occasion.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020